- Badula balfouriana (Kuntze) Mez
- Badula barthesia (Lam.) A.DC.
- Badula borbonica A.DC.
- Badula crassa A.DC.
- Badula decumbens (Cordem.) Coode
- Badula fragilis Bosser & Coode
- Badula grammisticta (Cordem.) Coode
- Badula insularis A.DC.
- Badula leandriana H.Perrier
- Badula multiflora A.DC.
- Badula nitida (Coode) Coode
- Badula ovalifolia A.DC.
- Badula pervilleana H.Perrier
- Badula platyphylla (A.DC.) Coode
- Badula reticulata A.DC.
- Badula richardiana H.Perrier
- Badula sieberi A.DC.
First published in Gen. Pl.: 420 (1789)
- Govaerts, R. (1996) World Checklist of Seed Plants 2(1, 2): 1-492. MIM, Deurne
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families 2017. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and http://apps.kew.org/wcsp/
[A] See http://kew.org/about-kew/website-information/legal-notices/index.htm You may use data on these Terms and Conditions and on further condition that: The data is not used for commercial purposes; You may copy and retain data solely for scholarly, educational or research purposes; You may not publish our data, except for small extracts provided for illustrative purposes and duly acknowledged; You acknowledge the source of the data by the words "With the permission of the Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew" in a position which is reasonably prominent in view of your use of the data; Any other use of data or any other content from this website may only be made with our prior written agreement. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0
[B] © Copyright 2017 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0