According to Flora Zambesiaca under the synonym Anagallis gracilipes[FZ]
Primulaceae, F. K. Kupicha. Flora Zambesiaca 7:1. 1983
- Creeping perennial herb.
- Stems prostrate, rooting at the nodes, sparingly branched.
- Leaves 4–8 mm. long, alternate, narrowly to broadly obovate, subsessile to shortly petiolate.
- Flowers lateral, on pedicels 4–25 mm. long.
- Calyx 2·5–3·5 mm. long, lobes narrowly lanceolate.
- Corolla pink; lobes 5–7 mm. long, elliptic.
- Stamens 2·5–3·5 as long as petals, shortly adnate to corolla; filaments connate into a tube of very variable length, hairy at the base.
- Capsule c. 3 mm. in diameter, spherical, many–seeded, circumscissile.
- Seeds 0–9–1 mm. long.
First published in Willdenowia 39: 52 (2009)
-  (1983) Flora Zambesiaca 7(1): 1-394. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families 2017. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and http://apps.kew.org/wcsp/
[A] See http://kew.org/about-kew/website-information/legal-notices/index.htm You may use data on these Terms and Conditions and on further condition that: The data is not used for commercial purposes; You may copy and retain data solely for scholarly, educational or research purposes; You may not publish our data, except for small extracts provided for illustrative purposes and duly acknowledged; You acknowledge the source of the data by the words "With the permission of the Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew" in a position which is reasonably prominent in view of your use of the data; Any other use of data or any other content from this website may only be made with our prior written agreement. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0
[B] © Copyright 2017 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0