According to Flora Zambesiaca under the synonym Anagallis oligantha[FZ]
Primulaceae, F. K. Kupicha. Flora Zambesiaca 7:1. 1983
- Creeping perennial herb.
- Stems prostrate, rooting at nodes, simple or sparingly branched.
- Leaves 2·5–5 mm. long, alternate, suborbicular, acute at apex, with petiole 0·5–1 mm. long.
- Flowers lateral, shortly pedicelled.
- Calyx–lobes c. 1 mm. long, ovate–acuminate.
- Corolla white or pale pink; tube 0·6–0·8 mm. long, lobes 2–3 mm. long, elliptic, obtuse or subacute at apex.
- Stamens c. 2/3 as long as corolla, adnate to the corolla for c. 0·4 mm.; filaments connate into a tube c. 0·4 mm. high, glabrous; anthers c. 0·25 mm. long.
- Ovary c. 0·4 mm. in diameter with filiform style c. 1·3 mm. long; ovules 2–3.
- Fruit (immature) c. 1 mm. in diameter, 1–seeded, indehiscent.
- Mature seeds unknown.
First published in Willdenowia 39: 52 (2009)
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families 2017. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and http://apps.kew.org/wcsp/
[A] See http://kew.org/about-kew/website-information/legal-notices/index.htm You may use data on these Terms and Conditions and on further condition that: The data is not used for commercial purposes; You may copy and retain data solely for scholarly, educational or research purposes; You may not publish our data, except for small extracts provided for illustrative purposes and duly acknowledged; You acknowledge the source of the data by the words "With the permission of the Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew" in a position which is reasonably prominent in view of your use of the data; Any other use of data or any other content from this website may only be made with our prior written agreement. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0
[B] © Copyright 2017 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0