Indigofera decora Lindl.
First published in J. Hort. Soc. London 1: 68 (1846)
This name is a synonym of Indigofera incarnata
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Germishuizen, G. & Meyer, N.L. (eds.) (2003). Plants of Southern Africa an annotated checklist. Strelitzia 14: 1-1231. National Botanical Institute, Pretoria. [Cited as Indigofera decora.]
- Kumar, S. & Sane, P.V. (2003). Legumes of South Asia. A Checklist: 1-536. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Indigofera decora.]
- Lepschi, B. & Monro, A. (Project Coordinators) (2014). Australian Plant Census (APC) Council of Heads of Australian Herbaria. http://www.anbg.gov.au/chah/apc/index.html. [Cited as Indigofera decora.]
- Wu, Z. & Raven, P.H. (eds.) (2010). Flora of China 10: 1-642. Science Press (Beijing) & Missouri Botanical Garden Press (St. Louis). [Cited as Indigofera decora.]
International Legume Database and Information Service
- Hotta, M et al (1989). Sekai Yuhyou-shokubutu(Useful Pls. of World) Heibonsha. Tokyo
- Rudd, V. E. (1991). A Revised Handbook of the Flora of Ceylon 7: 108-381.
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2022. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0