Lindernia bolusii (Hiern) Eb.Fisch.
First published in Trop. Subtrop. Pflanzenwelt 81: 261 (1992)
This name is a synonym of Linderniella bolusii
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Figueiredo, E. & Smith, G.F. (2008). Plants of Angola. Strelitzia 22: 1-279. National Botanical Institute, Pretoria. [Cited as Lindernia bolusii.]
Flora of Tropical East Africa
- Fl. Ethiop. & Eritr. 5: 273 (2006).
- Trop. and subtrop. Pflanzenw. 81: 261, t. 125 (1992)
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0