Pholisma Nutt. ex Hook.
First published in Hooker's Icon. Pl. 7: t. 626 (1844)
This genus is accepted
The native range of this genus is SW. U.S.A. to N. Mexico.
Arizona, California, Mexico Northeast, Mexico Northwest
- Ammobroma Torr. in Ann. Lyceum Nat. Hist. New York 8: 51 (1867)
POWO follows these authorities in accepting this name:
- Govaerts, R., Nic Lughadha, E., Black, N., Turner, R. & Paton, A. (2021). The World Checklist of Vascular Plants, a continuously updated resource for exploring global plant diversity. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41597-021-00997-6. Scientific Data 8: 215.
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Backbone Distributions
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2022. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0