Pulicaria inuloides (Poir.) DC.
First published in Prodr. 5: 480 (1836), nom. illeg.
This name is a synonym of Pulicaria arabica
POWO follows these authorities in synonymising this name:
- Ghazanfar, S.A. (2015). Flora of Oman 3: 1-386. National Botanic Garden of Belgium, Meise. [Cited as Pulicaria arabica.]
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Roskov Y. & al. (eds.) (2018). Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. [Cited as Pulicaria inuloides.]
Flora of Somalia
- Flora Somalia, (2000) Author: by H. Beentje [updated by M. Thulin 2008]
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0