Acacia wightii Baker ex Benth.
First published in Trans. Linn. Soc. London 30: 506 (1875), nom. illeg.
This name is a synonym of Vachellia bolei
POWO follows these authorities in synonymising this name:
- Govaerts, R. (1995). World Checklist of Seed Plants 1(1, 2): 1-483, 529. MIM, Deurne. [Cited as Acacia bolei.]
- Kumar, K.S. & al. (2019). Vachellia bolei (Leguminosae, Mimosaceae) a possibly extinct coastal stenoendemic legume of southern India. Phytotaxa 397: 107-113. [Cited as Vachellia bolei.]
- Kumar, S. & Sane, P.V. (2003). Legumes of South Asia. A Checklist: 1-536. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Acacia bolei.]
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
This taxon has a temporary IPNI identifier and therefore an IPNI link cannot be provided, read more about this on the about powo page.
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0