Acacia bricchettiana Chiov.
First published in Ann. Bot. (Rome) 13: 396 (1915)
This name is a synonym of Vachellia edgeworthii
POWO follows these authorities in synonymising this name:
- Thulin, M. (ed.) (1993). Flora of Somalia 1: 1-493. The Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Acacia edgeworthii.]
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Govaerts, R. (1995). World Checklist of Seed Plants 1(1, 2): 1-483, 529. MIM, Deurne. [Cited as Acacia bricchettiana.]
- Lock, J.M. (1989). Legumes of Africa a check-List: 1-619. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Acacia bricchettiana.]
International Legume Database and Information Service
- Ross, J. H. (1979). Mem. Bot. Surv. S. Afr. 44:1-150. A conspectus of African Acacia.
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0