Acacia davyi N.E.Br.
First published in Bull. Misc. Inform. Kew 1908: 161 (1908)
This name is a synonym of Vachellia davyi
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Brenan, J.P.M. (1970). Flora Zambesiaca 3(1): 1-153. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Acacia davyi.]
- Germishuizen, G. & Meyer, N.L. (eds.) (2003). Plants of Southern Africa an annotated checklist. Strelitzia 14: 1-1231. National Botanical Institute, Pretoria. [Cited as Acacia davyi.]
- Govaerts, R. (1995). World Checklist of Seed Plants 1(1, 2): 1-483, 529. MIM, Deurne. [Cited as Acacia davyi.]
- Lock, J.M. (1989). Legumes of Africa a check-List: 1-619. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. [Cited as Acacia davyi.]
International Legume Database and Information Service
- Ross, J. H. (1979). Mem. Bot. Surv. S. Afr. 44:1-150. A conspectus of African Acacia.
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0