Acacia rigidula Benth.
First published in London J. Bot. 1: 504 (1842)
This name is a synonym of Vachellia rigidula
POWO follows these authorities in synonymising this name:
- de Lourdes Rico-Acre, M. (2007). A checklist and synopsis of American species of Acacia (Leguminosae: Mimosoideae): 1-207. CONABIO, México D.F. [Cited as Acacia amentacea.]
This name was accepted following an alternative taxonomy by these authorities:
- Govaerts, R. (1995). World Checklist of Seed Plants 1(1, 2): 1-483, 529. MIM, Deurne. [Cited as Acacia rigidula.]
- Isely, D. (1998). Native and Naturalized Leguminosae (Fabaceae) of the United States: 1-1007. Monte L. Bean Life Science Museum. Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah. [Cited as Acacia rigidula.]
International Legume Database and Information Service
- Correll, D. S. & Johnston, M. C. (1970). Man. Vasc. Pl. Texas. Texas Res. Found., Renner 1881pp.
Other Kew resources that provide information on this taxon:
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0