Forest, F. et al. 2018. Gymnosperms on the EDGE. Scientific Reports 8: 6053. doi:10.1038/s41598-018-24365-4.
- Taxus canadensis is rated as Least Concerned (LC) according to IUCN Red List criteria and has received a EDGE score of -7.1, which places it in position 723 on the EDGE Gymnosperm list. It has a Evolutionary Distinctiveness of 16.48, ranked 150. More information on the EDGE Gymnosperm project here https://www.edgeofexistence.org.
- EDGE of Existence (Gymnosperms)
Herbarium Catalogue Specimens
- IUCN Red List of Threatened Species
Kew Backbone Distributions
- The International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants 2023. Published on the Internet at http://www.ipni.org and https://powo.science.kew.org/
- © Copyright 2022 World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
Kew Names and Taxonomic Backbone
- © Copyright 2022 International Plant Names Index and World Checklist of Vascular Plants. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0
Kew Science Photographs
- Copyright applied to individual images